This will be my Friday night with my boyfriend and my cousin. We’ll watch Pirates of the Caribbean while eating sea/pirate inspired candies.
Content of our imaginary treasure chest :
- Chocolate fish (3 different kinds)
- A shitload of chocolate coins
- 2 kinder surprise (because there must be adventure in our evening)
- 2 candies-kebab (one ending with a jelly shark, the other one with a skull)
- Gold nugget bubble gum
- Jewels (2 ring pops, 2 necklaces, 2 watches and 2 bracelets)
- 2 Popeye’s cigarettes (because I guess some pirates smoked… probably not cigarettes, but who cares?)
- 10 bottles of rhum (indeed, it’s juice, but we’re pirates, so it’s rhum)
- 4 alcohol-filled chocolates
- A bag of the following jelly candies: sharks, whales, turtles and mice (because there were rats in pirate vessels)
I regret nothing.
(No, seriously, I would have invited all of you if I could! That would have been so awesome!)